225th post
Yesterday, I finished reading the whole bible.
270310, 1122.
It's nothing amazing but seriously, I felt this strong excitement - even now and I pray that it'll cont' to fill me always - in reading the bible all over again and study it in much, much greater depth.
I really can't wait to start learning so much more of the individual apostles esp Paul, and be really rooted in the Word such that I'm always assured that all His promises are Yes and Amen.
I wanna remember what happened when Jesus was walking on this very same Earth that we're living in, how wise and humble he was, how he impacted and touched so many lives..
Looking forward to how He's gonna lead and guide me in SP too!
'Jesus You are the Saviour of my soul!'
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hellooooo yinghui! just passing by and found your blog. (:
-ReyNardO
Hey Reynard! Surprised to see your comment, will go look out for your blog too haha
Post a Comment