219th post
OMGOSH I'M SO TOUCHED AND HAPPY RIGHT NOW CAUSE I CAN FEENALLY™ USE MY COM AND INTERNETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU GOD SO SO MUCH :D :D
It's been 2months and 4 days since I can use the internet so I doubt anyone can identify with my past agony and boredom when I stopped working hahaha.
Thank God that my com wasn't really spoilt; it's just some problems with the connection due to wire getting dusty so the 'repair fee' was just 20-30bucks heh :)
Thank God for the wonderful people who lent me their coms when I couldn't use mine: Jasmine [especially], Grace, Ngai Ying, ZiyingSHEEP and Javin :D
Thank God for the two Singtel staff who came just now as well, especially the one who actually made the Broadband service guy on the line thought he's my brother and gave him the temporary password for the Internet- if not I wouldn't be able to use it now hehehe :p
Okay I'm now off to settle ministry stuff le yay!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment