215th post
Currently at cousin's house. Just submitted my application.
First choice is NYJ.
Some contributions to the sudden change [from SP's DNHW]:
1. I felt a sense of relief and assurance when I sat down and think of taking the route of JC
2. I was reminded of the prayer Jacq made for me in camp that God will help me in the area of studies
3. I really am quite interested in History [it feels good when your History teacher says you've got the interest and gift hahaha], and Lit as well
4. My parents suggested to give it a try and they won't blame me if I really cmi for 1st year - they will let me go Poly and take the course I want subsequently heh
5. Direct bus of 133 and Dad offers to drive me to school haha
Oh wells, God, I know You will make a way :)
Thank You for blessing my Mummy with the new job too and giving me the courage to share with her my prayer being answered yay :D
Friday, January 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment