55th post
Thank God I was able to explain the Chinese question Ms Ng [respect for authorities leh, good example you see, HAHA] bombed me with yesterday :D
Thank God for helping me spot the correct LORMS question for the Geog Test today too :D
Yesterday's like so cool cause it's my first time seeing artistes in recording, take pic and autograph too - Elvin Ng, one of my fave local artistes Xp
But most importantly, I learnt that I still do lack of courage at times, and that I should learn from GraceDEDE , haha xD
Yup and CG just now was real nice - Yingjie's testimony really reminded me of that very first month I endured in Sec 2.
Something that God's moved so so much in till you know, I was like teary while she's sharing.
Also like Yingjie, one of my fears' rejection, and also being left out. Real horrible feeling that I believe most hate too right.
So now, really gotta thank God for this family He's placed me in :D
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
whee. am glad god spoke through the testimony(: hehehehe. :D
Post a Comment